Mulligans & Margaritas Golf Tournament
Ballantyne Country Club (not the Resort)
12:00 PM EST – 07:00 PM EST
Wed Oct 05, 2016
Our first annual CIMA Mulligans & Margaritas event, sponsored by Overground, is for experienced and novice golfers with two tracks for a full day - a full golf tournament or golf clinic with the pros (and margaritas, of course)! Or, meet up with us at the Post Party from 5:30-7pm!
Get ready to hit some golf balls, drink some margaritas and network with golf pros, fellow CIMA members and the “who’s who” in Charlotte.
- 12PM: Box Lunch provided, Practice Time (hit balls, putt), Network & Socialize
- 1PM: Choose Your Path
- 5:30PM: 19th Hole Post Party with Appetizers & Cash Bar at the Clubhouse
YOUR EVENT RESERVATION INCLUDES:
Whether you are gathering your co-workers for team building fun or ready to step up your rolodex for the ultimate networking event, the Mulligans & Margaritas Golf Tournament and Clinic has it all. Get social updates using #CharlotteIMA and #MulligansandMargs
Limited Spots. Trust us, you won’t want to miss this event. Add to Calendar»
||Post Party ONLY:
*Note: Golf Club rentals are available through Ballantyne Country Club
for an additional $40.
This new golf event will raise money to fund our charitable beneficiary, Apparo, and our CIMA speaker’s fund so we can continue to bring our interactive members special educational programming.
Inside the Events
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
- Path 1: Tournament Scramble
Sponsored by Overground
- Begins with Shotgun start at 1PM
- The is a 4-person Scramble / Captain’s Choice tournament format.
- Golf Registration for Individual Players and FoursomesIndividual registrants will be e-introduced to your teammates prior to the event to determine your team name. For full groups of 4, simply choose a team captain and enter their name at registration.
- Beverages will be available for purchase throughout the 18 holes
- Hole in One Contest, sponsored by Accuen, with a stunning prize
from Keffer Mazda - a NEW Mazda MX-5, retailing at $32,105!
Scramble / Captain’s Choice Tournament Format: Each member of the team tees off from the starting hole. The best tee shot is chosen through general consensus of the scramble team. The spot of the best tee shot is marked with a golf tee or ball marker. Players must pick up their golf balls and hit from within one club length of the newly marked spot. Team members continue selecting the best shot until one player hits the ball in the hole. The team score is the total of the best shots.
- Path 2: Margarita Clinic
Sponsored by Resolution Media
Not a Golfing Expert? No worries, all newbies or those who want to up their skills should opt to join the Margarita clinic.
- Session begins at 1PM
- Two (2) Full Hours of Golf Instruction with Golf Pro, Randy Joyner
- Two (2) Margaritas Included, more Margaritas Available for Purchase
- Soft and Alcoholic Beverages will be Available for Purchase Throughout the Day
- Access to the Range, Putting Green, Short Game Practice Area and Bar Post Clinic
After the completion of the clinic, test out your new skills in the practice area or putting green or, make your way to the bar for networking or to squeeze in some work prior to the 19th Hole Post Party.
About Your Golf Pro, Randy Joyner:
Learn from the Pro Who Teaches the Pros!
Randy Joyner is a Class A Member of the PGA of America.
His instruction can help any player from the beginner to the tour winner attain their personal goals.
Randy will help you develop the proper practice plan, transfer skills from the range to the course, make correct on-course decisions, and teach you how to manage your thoughts, attention, and emotions while playing the game.
View Instructional Videos on Randy Joyner Golf Experience»
SOCIAL AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
You will begin your day networking and enjoying your lunch with fellow CIMA members and golfers then break out into your groups for the golf tournament shotgun start 1pm or head to the Margarita golf clinic with Pro, Randy Joyner.
19th Hole Post Party
Sponsored by Marketo
Following the clinic and tournament, all attendees are invited to the Ballantyne Country Club Clubhouse for our 19th Hole Post Party.
- 5:30PM - 7PM at the Ballantyne Country Club Clubhouse
- All Inclusive Heavy Appetizers
- Cash Bar
- Captain's Choice Tournament Awards Ceremony
- Hole in One Prize Recipient
Save the Date to Your Calendar
Please know that audience photographs and/or video may be taken at this event. By nature of your attendance, you are granting permission for your image, voice and likeness to be used for marketing purposes.