The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for their respective practice areas within the Digital space, specifically Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Content Marketing. They will assist team members with both strategy and execution of campaigns planned by the various Marketing Directors across each line of business.
● Experience with Marketing Automation platforms like Marketo, Pardot and Eloqua.
● Experience with B2B Marketing for Social Media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ including writing social media posts, editing images for posting, increasing social media interactions and increasing social media adoption internally for brand promotion.
● Must have an understanding of HTML code and how to build marketing emails for successful inboxing rates.
● Experience with Marketing database administration, segmentation and filtering logic preferred.
● Understanding of on and off-site Search Engine Optimization strategies, including HTML and keyword optimizations, user experience and link earning.
● Able to speak with Subject Matter Experts and quickly grasp IT and hosting concepts, communicate those back in writing for Marketing content.
● Ability to set up and understand integrations between Marketing Technologies like Marketing Automation Systems, Webinar Platforms, Analytics Systems and the CRM.
● 3-5 years digital marketing experience, especially with:
○ Marketing Automation Platforms such as Marketo (Marketo Preferred)
○ CRMs such as Salesforce
○ Advertising platforms such as AdWords
● Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
● Hands on experience with digital content marketing
● In-depth experience with website analytics tools (eg., Google Analytics) to suggest strategic initiatives
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate with a team
● degree in business/marketing, or like fields
● Attention to detail and ability to drive projects
● Understanding of B2B ERP audience is a plus