Overground is currently seeking a versatile Front End Developer that possesses a passion to craft something meaningful and valuable for our clients. Candidates should be very self-motivated and demonstrate a genuine interest and affluence in modern design, as well as dev tools and practices. The Front End Developer role provides opportunities to influence our development practice and will collaborate with others in a broad range of design, UX and front end development tasks.
- Create online experiences that meet client objectives and push innovation while remaining nimble and within budgetary parameters
- Conceptualize and build sites, mobile experiences, emails
- Excellent creative/aesthetic judgment and the ability to communicate effectively to internal teams and clients
- Design and development of responsive, multi-device web sites and web applications for a range of clients
- Landing page development and UX optimization for conversion goals
- Abide by brand guidelines to develop responsive email campaigns
- Collaborate with other demand generation and sales enablement practice areas to strategize and execute integrated cross-channel campaigns
- Demonstrate thought leadership and a cutting-edge knowledge of modern web design and development practices
- Implement and provide technical recommendations for various analytics platforms
- Minimum of 3-4 years of development experience
- PHP & MySQL experience
- CMS experience (Craft and ExpressionEngine preferred)
- NodeJS, AngularJS & Gulp experience
- Git and Command Line experience
- Must be able to build custom responsive frameworks (doesn’t rely on Bootstrap or Foundation) including HTML emails
- Experience with Templating (Twig/Handlebars)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Expert knowledge and understanding of DOM
- Hybrid or Native mobile app experience
Overground offers a positive friendly environment, competitive salary, as well as regular lunch and learns, paid time off, flex-time, health insurance and employer matching retirement savings! Learn more about Overground’s unique beliefs and focus.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume, references and salary history to email@example.com.
Overground is an Equal Opportunity Employer.