Overground Cloud Services
Atlanta, Charlotte or
Overground Cloud Services is actively seeking a trailblazer to lead our Salesforce implementation engagements. The Salesforce Engagement Manager will collaborate with CRM enablement team members and is responsible for ensuring that project activities are on point and performance metrics meet or exceed client goals and expectations. This role requires a self-motivated leader proficient in Cloud technologies who can embrace the dynamics of a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Client Management
- Serve as the main driver of the client relationship and project communication
- Share best practices and consulting to clients throughout duration of the project
- Own and execute the project according to the Overground Cloud methodology
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts
- Set and manage expectations of project activities, timelines and deliverables
- Facilitate client feedback and demonstrate client advocacy; building loyal and trustworthy relationships
- Maintain client satisfaction consistent with Overground Cloud standards
- Assist with identifying opportunities for account growth
- Administration & Project Management
- Document and gain approval for customer requirements definition
- Develop implementation solution documentation and participate in completion
- Review and ensure deliverables are high-quality and exceed client expectations
- Produce a detailed project plan to match customer requirements
- Manage the project plan, budget, timeline, resources, weekly status reports, and scope
- Understand and effectively communicate both client and internal project goals
- Provide client needs and requests to the team for exploration
- Work with the team to ensure project activities align with strategy
Candidate must be collaborative, organized and analytical, have strong presentation and communication skills and able to manage priorities.
Additional qualifications include:
- 3+ years of Salesforce consulting experience preferred
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into CRM solution requirements
- Brings 3+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field
- Experience in professional services/consulting organization
- Experience in Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile (Scrum) approaches to project management
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage project budgets
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other, preferred
About Overground Cloud Services
Overground Cloud Services is a certified Salesforce consulting company, serving as a trusted implementation partner to companies worldwide. In short, we're the advisers that can help you get the most from your Salesforce platform.
One of our driving principles is that process should drive technology. We are committed to being objective advisers who help you fine tune your existing business processes to form CRM solutions and strategies that are best fit for your organization.
When it comes to your CRM, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, which is why it's our goal to find a solution that allows clients to maximize their productivity and reach goals faster.
As a registered Salesforce consulting partner, you will have the peace of mind of working with a trusted partner with the experience needed to maximize your Salesforce instance and grow your business.
To apply for this position please send your resume, references, and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Overground Cloud Services @ www.overgroundcloud.com. Overground Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.