- Job Title
- Job Location (ex. Charlotte, Remote)
- Job Status (Full Time or Part Time)
- Job Description
- Email address to receive applicants
Please note that all postings must be industry related. The Charlotte IMA reserves the right to refuse postings and update the acceptance policy at any time.
· 300X250 static banner on careers section page
· Up to 12 job postings on the Careers section of the newly redesigned Charlotte IMA website during the annual sponsorship period
· Opportunity to include links to up to 12 career related white papers, best practices or other education resources in the “Resources” section (Launch date scheduled for 1/31/2016)
· Recognition as Job Board Sponsor at one program per year with the option to setup a table to provide resume tips, career advice & headshots
Please provide your contact information below to inquire about becoming a Charlotte IMA Sponsor.